FREquently asked questions
- How can I contact you?
We are contactable 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Check our contact details section for a dedicated telephone number to call from your own country. You can also log in your query through the Contact us section of the website.
- When will I receive my refund?
If you have recently submitted a claim for a refund, please bear with us. Our customer care department will be processing your request as quickly as possible however this can take up to 20 working days. We will be in touch shortly. While you are waiting for a reply from us there is no need to re-send your email. We will be updating you throughout our investigation and you can view the status of your ticket by clicking on the link provided in your emails.
- What do I do if I do not receive my rental vehicle?In the unlikely event that the rental agent didn't have a car available for you at the desk, please contact us by logging a ticket through the contact us section of this website. Please attach any supporting documents (rental agreement, final invoice) and we will look into what had happened.
- If I have been overcharged who can I contact?
Please review the details on your rental voucher and check if you accepted any optional extras at the rental desk (typically, G.P.S., child seat, additional Insurance etc.), or added another driver to the booking. These type of charges are payable at the rental desk and would be additional to the rental price on your Voucher. However, If you feel you have been overcharged please contact by logging a ticket through the contact us section of this website with a description of your query and all your supporting documents (rental agreement, final invoice).
- How do I make a claim for Mondial Excess Reimbursement if I need to?
All claims should be made directly with Mondial Insurance when you arrive home from your trip. You will receive all the information you need to make a claim shortly after purchasing your insurance.
- In the event that there is damage to the vehicle during my rental, what steps do I need to take. Who do I contact?
If there have been damage to the rental vehicle, please contact you rental agent directly. CarTrawler does not deal with these queries as these need to be reviewed with by the rental agent.